This course provides a detailed overview of all types of heating plants and systems together with the associated control applications.
This is an advanced course for engineers and technicians who have a good level of knowledge and a recommended minimum of two years’ experience within the industry. It is also recommended that candidates complete Fundamentals of HVAC & Building Technology (BCM01) first.
At the end of this course, delegates will have advanced knowledge of:
- The structure and modes of operation of the most common control functions used in heating plants.
- The functioning of typical plants.
- The advantages and disadvantages of individual solution variants.
- Suitable control concepts.
- Control of a heating boiler.
- Control of a multiplant boiler.
- Control and supervision of oil/gas burners.
- Control of DHWS heating plant.
- Control of heat pump plant.
- Control of solar plant.
- Introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- End of course assessment.
Book this course:
Complete the booking registration details below and we’ll email you an official invoice for payment. Payment can be made on a purchase order or by debit/credit card via a payment link.
BCIA Member - £475 + VAT
Non-Members - £635 + VAT
Memberships will be checked.