Established in 2014, The Sontay Academy is an initiative set up to build on the foundation we already had in educating people in our field.
Sontay always worked hard to offer a premium service in the HVAC and climate control industry. We have been training customers and clients for many years now with great success.
CPD courses have been running for a number of years now, taking place at our purpose built facility in Edenbridge, Kent as well as locations around the UK and worldwide.
They are accredited by CIBSE in the UK and Engineers Ireland in ROI.
- Sensing Technology
- Smart Communication
- Smart Communication using BACnet
- Wireless Sensing Networks For Building Services
- Pressure Sensing in Building Control
In 2016, The Sontay Academy became an official training partner of the BCIA providing their Industry renowned BC1-6 courses. Since 2018, the BCIA has reviewed their courses and the Academy will happily be offering these new and improve BCM01-06 courses.
The course topics are:
- BCM00 – Introduction to building controls & HVAC
- BCM01 – Fundamentals of HVAC & Building Technology
- BCM02 – Measuring & Control Technology
- BCM03 – Hydraulics in Building Services
- BCM04 – Control Function of Heating Plants
- BCM05 – Control of Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- BCM06 – Control of Cooling systems
In its position as a BCIA training partner, Sontay will be running these courses, taught by a BCIA trainer with the new course material provided by the association.
Health & Safety and Business Skills
The Sontay Academy are now offering a comprehensive suite of eLearning courses. With over 130 different courses to choose from in Health & Safety, Soft Skills, Human Resources and Business Compliance.
All courses are completed through an easy-to-use video based eLearning platform.
Course subjects available:
- Health & Safety
- Soft Skills
- HR Compliance
- Business Compliance
Sontay can also provide training sessions to improve understanding of the application of sensing and control products for optimum energy savings and occupancy comfort.