This course aims to develop an understanding of the role of sensors and the importance of accurate sensor data.
Delegates will learn how sensors communicate with BEMS and the different sensing technologies used within building services. The course will also demonstrate how sensors are used to help save energy and the important part they play in data acquisition strategies.
- A Brief History of Sensing Technology
- Role of Sensors in a Modern BMS
- Importance of High Quality Sensors
- Energy Saving Technology
- Common Sensor Types Used in Building HVAC
- Digital Technologies
- Please note this is a CIBSE and Engineer Ireland accredited CPD course. The presentation will last approximately 45 minutes, and allow additional time for questions, a certificate will be issued to all participants upon completion. These can be delivered either at your offices on a “lunch and learn basis” or at our purpose built training facility in Edenbridge, Kent