This course is an introduction to using smart communication protocols in building automation.
It examines what smart communication is along with the different protocols, their benefits and the applications they suit. Delegates will learn about the installation advantages, the key features and see a comparison between a smart installation and a conventional one. It will provide an overview of the smart communication products available and their benefits as well as looking at how smart communication will change the HVAC industry.
- What is Smart Communication
- Differing Protocols, their Benefits and Applications
- Key Features
- Comparison Between Conventional and Smart Installations
- Types of Smart devices available and their benefits
- The Future and how will Smart communication change the HVAC industry
- Please note this is a CIBSE and Engineer Ireland accredited CPD course. The presentation will last approximately 45 minutes, and allow additional time for questions, a certificate will be issued to all participants upon completion. These can be delivered either at your offices on a “lunch and learn basis” or at our purpose built training facility in Edenbridge, Kent