Delegates on this course will learn how wireless sensing systems work and the benefits of using them in HVAC installations.
The course will provide an overview of the evolution of wireless technology in our everyday lives as well as looking at the introduction of wireless sensing systems and the differences between technologies. Attendees will also learn how radio systems work and the advantages of using wireless systems over conventional systems in HVAC.
- Evolution of Wireless Technology in Building Services
- Wireless Sensor Network Topologies
- Wireless Sensing vs Wired Sensors
- Security Issues For Wireless Networks
- Example Wireless Networks and Communications Protocols
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Wireless Networks for Building Services
- Please note this is a CIBSE and Engineer Ireland accredited CPD course. The presentation will last approximately 45 minutes, and allow additional time for questions, a certificate will be issued to all participants upon completion. These can be delivered either at your offices on a “lunch and learn basis” or at our purpose built training facility in Edenbridge, Kent